The Union of Homes is a Democratic-esqu nation within the world of the Destroyermen series that was formed from a multitude of individuals including the former Chairman Adar and current Chairman Alan Letts in an attempt to further unify the Grand Alliance and the many Homes, Clans, Tribes, Nations, and Territories it consisted of into a singular, unified nation. Currently it is the newest country in the series as it is still in it's infancy.
It is considered by many to be the most powerful nation currently existing in the world in terms of economy, technology, political stability, and military.
Member states/homes Edit
Pending (potential) members:
- Great South Isle
- Shee-ree peoples
External politics Edit
- Grik Empire - Hostile, currently at war.
- Empire of New Britain Isles - Freindly, currently members of the Grand Alliance.
- Holy Dominion - Hostile, currently at war.
- Republic of Real People - Friendly, currently not open members of the Grand Alliance
- New United States - Friendly, currently not open members of the Grand Alliance.
- League of Tripoli - Hostile, currently not at war.
- Czech Legion - Friendly, currently members of the Grand Alliance.